The mission of the Computer Science Department is to:
- Prepare students for participation in all phases of software development;
- Provide a foundation of fundamental concepts which will accommodate emerging technologies;
- Promote the university's overall mission of integrating faith, learning and living.
The CS Department is in the College of Sciences. We offer degrees in Computer Science and Software Development which prepare students for placement in the following positions:
- Software Engineer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Database Programmer/Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Web Developer
- Graduate studies in Computer Science
Additional information can be obtained from Dr. Tim Baird. Admission information is available from Harding University Admissions.