Keep up with Harding news and upcoming events.
The Media Relations division in the Office of Public Relations is the official producer of news for Harding University. The public relations staff generates content featured in local, regional and national print and broadcast media and is published on the University’s homepage. Harding news is also disseminated through the alumni magazine, published in January, May and October each year. News covered includes faculty and student achievements, campus events, college and departmental activities, and happenings from the University’s seven international campuses in Australia, Chile, England, France, Greece, Italy and Zambia.
Things we do:
- Distribute press releases on upcoming events
- Regularly send student news to hometowns
- Oversee all University publications
- Provide photos for most campus events and activities
- Facilitate University constituencies to desired channels for information
- Seek to tell stories that are centered on faith, learning and living