1. Non-Student Registration: $35 per person (by Feb. 15th); $40 per person (after Feb. 15)
2. Student Registration (no credit): $25 per student (by Feb. 15th); $30 per student (after Feb. 15).
3. Student Registration (for credit): Harding students taking WINGS for credit (BRES 363) must add the WINGS course to their Spring schedule in the Registrar's office, and will be charged tuition for one credit hour. There is no additional registration costs. The course syllabus can be found by clicking on the BRES 363 Syllabus link.
(Note: both non-student and student registration includes full access to all programs, all handouts, four food events)
4. Partial Registration (non-student): $20 per person for Friday or Saturday only
5. Partial Registration (student): $15 per student for Friday or Saturday only
(Note: 'Friday only' registration includes the program, handouts, simple supper and the coffeehouse. 'Saturday only' registration includes the program, handouts, continental breakfast and the luncheon.)