Graduate School of Business
Elevate your career | Strengthen your faith
Welcome to Harding University's Graduate School of Business. Your professional advancement begins here! Choose from a variety of highly flexible degrees and graduate certificates to meet your career, educational and personal development needs, all of which are offered from a foundation of Christian ethics and values. Traditional master’s degrees are offered 100% online.
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Principled Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Information Assurance and Security
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Executive and Workplace Coaching
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Certificate in Learning and Development
Accelerated Dual Degrees
The Graduate School of Business accelerated dual degree program allows currently enrolled undergraduate students to complete a bachelor’s and a master's degree together in five years or less. Students with a minimum of 90 hrs and a 3.0 GPA in the undergraduate level can launch into the master's program before graduation and receive dual credit for select courses, thus accelerating their track through the master’s program.
Undergraduate coursework will be completed on campus at Harding University during traditional semesters. Graduate coursework will be completed online in an 8-week block format or with on-ground dual-listed courses.
- Bachelor of Business Administration-MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration-MSIS
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science-MSIS
- Bachelor of Arts in Film-MBA
- 100% online
- 8 week courses
- Apply any time
- One-on-one advising with directors
- Most classes taught by full time professors
- Flexible schedules with the working professional in mind
- Ethics based courses taught from a Christian worldview
- Additional Dual offerings with Pharmacy, Computer Science
Cost of Attendance
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||$599/hour|
|Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)||$635/hour|
|Tuition for Certificates|
|Information Assurance and Security||$635/hour|
|Graduation fee - Master's||$175|
The Graduate School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) which is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence.
The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn. ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. Recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in 2001 and again in 2011, ACBSP was the first to offer specialized business accreditation at all degree levels.
**Currently, only the MBA program is approved under the accreditation. As the other GSB programs are new to the College of Business, they have not yet gone through the accreditation process by ACBSP but will be forthcoming.