Graduate School of Business
NEW! It's a Data-Driven Business Solution
Top 10 Reasons to pursue a Dual BBA-MBA:
1. Transition seamlessly from general education to professional preparation.
2. Add value to your portfolio of qualifications in just a little more time than a standard college degree.
3. Align with a double major in terms of credit hours, but with a higher level of achievement.
4. Save money with tuition dollars counting toward both a BBA and MBA.
5. Accelerate your advancement earlier in your career path by entering the workforce with an MBA.
6. Utilize your current mindset while study habits are fresh!
7. Learn at a higher level from professors you already know.
8. Focus on one field or customize your interest with flexibility and variety.
9. Take advantage of the thesis option which facilitates entry into doctorate programs or law school.
10. Engage in hybrid learning with the flexibility of online courses and the interactivity of on-ground delivery.
When to Apply
Admission for dual enrollment is available to students who have completed at least 90 undergraduate hours and have a 3.0 GPA or above. Students should talk to their undergraduate academic advisor about timing the MBA application and entry point.
Apply for BBA-MBA sessions by the following dates:
Spring 2020 Block 1: December 6, 2019
Spring 2020 Block 2: February 28, 2020
Summer 2020: May 29, 2020
Fall 2020 Block 1: August 14, 2020
Fall 2020 Block 2: October 9, 2020
How to Apply
Harding University Graduate School of Business is participating in the Business Centralized Application Service (BusinessCAS).
- Preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox
- Online application customer service: 617-926-0504 or BusinessCAS@liaisoncas.com.
- Complete the Harding Dual Degree application in BusinessCAS; submit applicable fees
- Request one letter of recommendation in BusinessCAS from a Harding College of Business faculty member
- Upload one writing sample in BusinessCAS if English is not your first language
- An official Harding transcript is NOT required of current students
Additional Requirement for International Students
- TOEFL scores, as applicable. TOEFL CODE: B888 (See additional information below.)
Admission to the Harding University Graduate School of Business is determined on an individual basis. The applicant must:
- Be a currently enrolled Harding University student in the College of Business
- Have completed 90 undergraduate hours (approved)
- Have maintained an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
About additional documents for international students
Harding University requires all international applicants for whom English is not the first language or who have not graduated from an American university to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). TOEFL results for international students should be 550 PBT, 213 CBT or 80 iBT minimum score (no older than five years) or demonstrated performance at a U.S. institution of higher learning.
TOEFL CODE: B888
Program Structure & Schedules
Request for Information
Fill out the form below to receive information on our program.
The Graduate School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business
Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which is a leading specialized accreditation association for
business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. The association
embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to
learn how to learn.
ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate,
baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. Recognized by the Council for
Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in 2001 and again in 2011, ACBSP was the first to offer
specialized business accreditation at all degree levels.