The cost of the 2020 Pharmacy Summer Camp is $350.00, which includes tuition, housing, meals, camp supplies and services. Applications will be accepted until the camp is full.
Applicants should submit the following:
- Online application form (above)
- $100.00 deposit
- Pay online here or
- Pay by check or money order made payable to: Harding University College of Pharmacy
- High School Transcript (most recent)
- Letter of Recommendation from guidance counselor/advisor or teacher
- Photo – recommended, but not required
- Current health insurance coverage (new for 2020)
If accepted, applicants will receive a confirmation letter which will include information regarding camp rules, housing and meals information and camp schedule. Forms included with the letter will need to be completed and returned with the balance of the camp fee no later than June 3, 2020. In addition, all 2020 Pharmacy Summer Camp students must provide proof of current health insurance coverage.
For additional information or questions regarding Harding University Pharmacy Summer Camp, please contact Mrs. Carol Jones, Director of Admissions by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (501) 279-5523.
Application form with deposit, transcript and letter of recommendation should be submitted no later than May 1, 2020 to:
Harding University College of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Summer Camp
Searcy, AR 72149-2230