College of Pharmacy
PHARMACY DAY CAMP 2022
Harding University College of Pharmacy in partnership with Walgreens, will host the 13th annual Pharmacy Summer Day Camp on June 11 and July 13, 2022, on the University's campus. If you are a high school sophomore, junior, senior or rising college freshman interested in health care, come learn about serving others through the profession of pharmacy. Through classes, hands-on learning experiences and other activities, discover your potential as a future pharmacist.
Two Dates: Saturday, June 11 & Wednesday, July 13
Time: 9 am - 4 pm
What will your day include?
- Meet undergraduate admissions staff
- Learn from College of Pharmacy faculty and students
- Work with your pre-pharmacy advisors
- Perform pharmaceutical compounding
- Practice blood pressure & glucose monitoring
- Learn about medical missions work
- Learn about careers in all areas of pharmacy
- Evaluate how to solve a patient case
- Review the day in the life of a pharmacy student
Register! Registration deadlines are June 1 (for the June 11 camp) and July 1 (for the July 13 camp)
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-279-5528.