College of Pharmacy
Attention high school students and recent graduates! Save the Date for Pharmacy Camp at Harding University! The College of Pharmacy will hold its 12th annual Pharmacy Camp June 21-26, 2020 - sponsored by Walgreens. Registration is open and waiting for you!
Camp activities include:
- Pharmaceutical laboratory experiences
- Introduction to pharmacy curriculum & current topics
- Games and recreational activities and more!
If you are a high school student who has completed grades 10, 11, or 12, come explore the pharmacy profession through hands-on learning experiences, classes, interaction with Harding College of Pharmacy faculty, staff and students!
Considering a career in Pharmacy? When you open the door to Pharmacy, the settings and opportunities are endless! Take the Pharmacy Career Quiz
The cost to attend is $350. This fee will cover activities, housing, and meals.
- Completed online application
- $100 deposit (deposit is refundable if not selected for camp)*
- Official high school transcript*
- Letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or counselor*
*Send payment and supporting documents to:
HUCOP Pharmacy Camp
915 N. Market Avenue
HU Box 12230
Searcy, AR 72149
Students who are accepted to attend the camp will be notified by mail and will receive additional information, including a list of what to bring and a detailed camp schedule.