We provide students with access to career planning and advising, career based presentations and events, and comprehensive information on employment and internship opportunities. Our mission is to enable our students and alumni to successfully identify and pursue their career goals.
We offer guidance, coaching, and resources to help discover career potential and how that potential relates to educational plans and accomplishments.
Choosing Your Major And Minor
Type Focus Personality Assessment
Take a personality and career assessment online through TypeFocus.
When you register or log in, you will be prompted to include a site password.
To receive your password: Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 501-279-4454.
Once you have completed the test, you may call 501-279-4454 and schedule a time to come in to the office for one of our staff members to go over the results with you.
We want to help you find work that will be a good fit for your personality, interests and values, in order to lead a successful and rewarding career.
Resume ResourcesReference Sheet (PDF)
Did you know?
If you need help come see us! We are located in the Student Center room 239 or call 501-279-4454 to set up an appointment.
We also provide a career management platform brought to you by partnering with OptimalResume. Inside, you’ll find a variety of tools to help you create, present, manage, and share your professional credentials.
Remember, your resume is your "foot in the door" to a prospective job.
Cover Letters & Other Letters
Preparing to Interview:
- Complete Your Resume
- Dress for an Interview PDFs - Men and Women
- Interviewing Do's and Don'ts (PDF)
- Sample Interview Questions (PDF)
- Questions to Ask (PDF)
- Closing and Follow-Up (PDF)
- Big Interview - Utilize our free online training tool known as Big Interview. The tool will help you practice with the ability to record and review your answers. Choose from dozens of interview sets and and over 20 different industries/majors. Utilize nearly 40 lessons and learn all the best interviewing techniques to get you on track. Big Interview Link: https://harding.biginterview.com/
Check back soon for more events!
Faculty Info: Request a Classroom Workshop
A critical part of achieving our goal is to partner with you, the faculty, in helping students realize and reach their life goals. As you integrate career components into your courses, Career Center staff members are available to present career information on several aspects of career planning. Some of the popular topics include:
- Choosing a major
- Resume writing
- Job search skills
- How to interview
- Career fairs
- Applying to graduate schools
If you would like to request a classroom presentation from Career Services, please let us know at email@example.com.