Transfer Students

After Acceptance

1. Transcripts: Please submit additional or updated transcripts for all course work completed after acceptance.

2. Immunization Records: submit proof of MMR vaccination.

  • If student has less than 30 earned hours, provide proof of 2 MMR vaccinations - the first must be given on or after the first birthday. The second must be given no earlier than 28 days after the first.
  • If student has 30 or more earned hours and is a U.S. applicant, provide proof of 1 MMR vaccination - given on or after the first birthday.

3. Pipeline Account: activate your student account at

  • Select the “Student Access” tab.
  • Click “Activate My Account.”
  • Complete the form to activate your account and retrieve your username.

4. Access Harding Email: once you have activated Pipeline, make sure you are able to access your Harding email account. This is very important as this is Harding’s official method of communicating with you.

5. Apply for Financial Aid: recommended but not required. Contact Financial Aid Services directly for further details.

  • Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Harding’s school code (001097) to send your information to the University.
  • Or send existing FAFSA information to Harding by changing the school code to 001097.

6. Transfer Student Scholarship: Awarded to transferring students (transferring 14 hours or more) with a GPA of 2.5 or greater. Award amounts range from $3,000 to $5,000 per year. No financial aid application required.

College GPA

Academic Achievement

(per year)

Bison Grant

3.5 - 4.0


Based on Need

3.0 - 3.49


Based on Need

2.5 - 2.99


Based on Need

0 - 2.499


Based on Need

*Need based funds are calculated by multiplying need x multiplier % — use Net Price Calculator

7. Bison Bound Orientation: Register to attend our required orientation program for first-year students and their parents. You will tour campus, obtain your student ID and parking tags, register for classes, and more! Find more information about Bison Bound and how to register here.

8. Advising: Once your transferred transcripts have been posted to your Pipeline account, you will be assigned an advisor. You may schedule an in-person or over-the-phone appointment with your assigned advisor. You will not be able to enroll in classes until you have consulted with an advisor. To view your assigned advisor, log onto Pipeline, and select the Student tab. Your major and advisor are listed in the Academic Profile box. If you need help getting an advisor assigned, please contact the Office of the Registrar at