Applying for Admission
Before applying for transfer admission, it is a good idea to understand how your current credits will transfer and apply toward your desired degree program at Harding.
1. Complete Transfer Credit Evaluation - determine how your credits will transfer.
a. Review your courses via the Transfer Equivalency System to determine how courses taken at the other regionally accredited institution(s) will transfer to Harding University.
b. Transferology is another available tool to determine course equivalency. However, if you have detailed questions regarding course equivalency, you may request an Equivalency Evaluation.
Email request to email@example.com
- Subject: “Prospective Transfer Student - Your Name”
- Name of institution(s)
- List of courses taken with course code and title
- Year courses were taken
- Click here to log into your personalized website and complete an online application.
3. Pay $50 Application Fee
a. Credit Card
In person or by calling 800-477-4407
b. Check made payable to Harding University
In person or mail to Harding University Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 915 E. Market Ave. Box 12255, Searcy, AR 72149-5615
c. Or pay online through applyWeb (fee must be paid in order to submit electronic application)
4. Submit official transcripts from every institution the student has attempted coursework
a. Electronically via transcript service partnered with the previous institution(s)
Contact the institution(s) to learn how to have transcript sent to Harding electronically.
See if getmytranscript.com has partnered with the previous institution(s) to process online requests and electronic delivery of transcripts
Note: This is a fast tool to get your transcript to Harding if the previous institution(s) is partnered with the site, but not all schools are.
b. By mail: sent directly from the previous institution(s) to Harding
c. In person: brought by the student in a sealed, unopened envelope from the previous institution(s)
-If student is 21 years old and has completed 105 hours or more, or older than 21 years old, they are not required to live on-campus.
-If student is 23 years old or older, they may not live in a dorm, however, apartments on campus are available.
-A student, regardless of age and hours, may seek approval for off-campus approved housing by contacting the Office of Student Life.
Complete Housing Preference Form
- Online Form
- On paper form obtained from Admissions Counselor; fax to 501-279-4129 or mail to Harding University Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 915 E. Market Ave. Box 12255, Searcy, AR 72149-5615
- Through applyWeb portal
Pay $140 housing deposit
- Credit card - call 800-477-4407 to pay over the phone
- Check - mail to Harding University Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 915 E. Market Ave. Box 12255, Searcy, AR 72149-5615
- Through applyWeb portal (required in order to submit the form through applyWeb)
Student may pursue Harding University rental options
Once all required documentation has been received, please allow 3-5 business days for Admissions Decision to be made. Required documentation includes: application, app fee, and transcript(s).
This is some text.