Department of Public Safety
- Fleet Vehicles are available for all departments and University sanctioned organizations, usually identified by a valid University expense account.
- Drivers must complete the online Driver Training.
- Fleet drivers must submit a Driver Questionnaire, Driver Information & Release Form to the Parking & Transportation Office.
- Drivers of the fleet buses must have an Arkansas CDL with the proper endorsements and have documented the license with the Parking & Transportation Office.
Procedure for Fleet Vehicle Use
- Download the Vehicle Request Form and return the completed form by email to the Parking & Transportation Office.
- Vehicles are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Actual vehicle assignment is generally determined by distance traveled.
- Keys may be picked up at the Public Safety Office.
- Immediately after return, the keys and completed Travel Log must be returned to Public Safety after the vehicle is refueled and cleaned.
Vehicle Usage Fees
- The daily rental rate for vans is $15.
- The daily rental rate for buses is $35.
- Departments are responsible for all fuel expenses.
- Failure to refuel a vehicle may result in an additional $25 charge.
- Failure to cancel a reservation in a timely manner will result in usage fees being charged to the user.
Approved Driver Information
Approved Driver Instructions (PDF)
Driver Questionnaire & Release (PDF)
Student Driver Training (Online)
Employee Driver Training (Online)
CDL Driver Training (Online)
Transportation Request Form (Online)
Fleet Policy 2022 (PDF)
What is Telematics? (PDF)
CDL Licensing Instructions (PDF)
Tip-line: 501-305-8237 or Online Form
Location: Kendall Hall
Emergency: Dial 911
White County Medical Center: 501-268-6121
Searcy Police: 501-268-3531
White County Sheriff: 501-268-3543
Ark. State Police (Local): 501-279-6238