Registrar's Office

Course Equivalency

Hello, Harding friends and family! Every year we receive hundreds of questions regarding how certain courses will transfer over from certain schools. These questions come from parents, prospective students, current students, guidance counselors, etc.

For several years now, Harding has used the Transfer Evaluation System (or TES) to help parents, prospective students, school counselors, and many others better determine how transfer credits will be accepted here. TES allows anyone to go school by school and look at a list of courses that Harding has publicly stated that we will accept and how those courses equate.

Harding has also partnered up with Transferology. Transferology does many of the same things that TES does, but with some added features. Once you have created your free account with them, Transferology will allow you to not only view course equivalencies from other colleges and universities across the United States (and even the world), but it also allows you to chat with advisors about courses you have taken or wish to take elsewhere, visit with your recruiter, view information specific to Harding, and much more!

While the majority of this information is correct, courses do change and as such both of these databases are constantly evolving. Prior to transferring a course to Harding, we request that all current students submit the Transfer Course Pre-Approval form on the Student tab of Pipeline. If you are not a current student and wish to follow up on specific courses, please email

To begin looking at course equivalencies, seeĀ TES. To begin exploring your options, see Transferology.

Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Harding University, and have a blessed day!

Contact Us

Fax: 501-279-4388

Location: Administration 106

Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Mailing address:
Harding University
Registrar's Office
Box 10766
Searcy, AR 72149-5615