Our team of nurses are dedicated to assisting you with your health care needs and concerns. All are welcome to call or visit the health center during our normal business hours.
If you have COVID symptoms:
please stay in your room and quarantine
avoid contact with others
Do Not come to the health center unless told to do so by one of our nurses and complete a COVID Screening Form.
Local Providers offering COVID-19 testing
- Unity Health / Searcy Medical Center – 501 278 2800
- One Life Wellness – 501-203-0801
- AR Care Clinic – 501 279 7979
- AR Dept. of Health, Searcy Unit (testing only, no physician) – 501-268-6102
- PrimeCare Urgent Care- 501-279-9000 (offers after-hours care)
- Unity Health After-Hours Clinic- 501-268-5433 (offers after-hours care)
- Unity Health Emergency Room for medical emergencies (offers care 24/7)
**If you feel you need help or COVID testing immediately, please seek medical attention at the local health care clinic of your choice
** For medical emergencies, please call Public Safety at 501-279-5000
RN assessment & consultation related to health / wellness
Facilitated connections to local physicians when needed
Assistance communicating with providers back home
Education related to managing health circumstances
Eye / ear irrigation as indicated
TB skin testing (a requirement in Allied Health programs)
Flu shots (typically a 50% savings if your health plan doesn’t cover)
Student Health Services functions to promote all aspects of health for the HU campus community. Student visits with an RN in Student Health are free, offering students help with minor illnesses/injuries, samples of over the counter medications, and facilitated connections to local physicians when needed. Other services frequently needed by students are offered at greatly reduced cost, such as TB skin testing.