If you have been a student at Harding University and want to come back as an undergraduate or a post baccalaureate student taking undergraduate courses, you will need to complete a readmission form.

Undergraduate Readmission Application

Send to:

Harding University
The Assistant Vice President/Dean of Students
Box 12252
Searcy, AR 72149-5615

or fax it to 501-279-4059