Little Rock Airport Shuttle
The Office of Student Life provides a shuttle to and from the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock at the beginning and end of the Fall and Spring semesters as well as at Thanksgiving, Winter Break and Spring Break. The cost for the shuttle is $20 each way. All information is needed on the form, and the student can choose to have this charged to their business office account or bring their money (cash or check) to the Office of Student Life in Student Center 218 BEFORE the trip.
Shuttles are not provided at other times of the year, but the office does maintain phone numbers for private companies students may use and pay for at their own expense.
Listed below are the shuttle dates for the 2021 - 2022 school year. Sign-ups typically begin 2 - 3 weeks before the break.
Anyone who signs up by the deadline that is announced for each break will be given a spot on the shuttle. The schedule is set after all flight schedules have been received. Your shuttle will be scheduled to depart from the Heritage Building around 3 hours prior to your flight time. You will receive an email the week before with your exact time.
No shuttle will depart campus before 3:00 AM on departure dates and the earliest pickup will be 7:00 AM on return dates.
Students will be picked up and dropped off at the Heritage Building.
1. TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING, WE WILL BE USING MINI-BUSES AND LIMITING EACH TRIP TO 8 PASSENGERS.
2. ALL PASSENGERS MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING FOR THE DURATION OF THE TIRP.
3. PASSENGERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO LOAD AND UNLOAD THEIR OWN LUGGAGE FROM THE BUS.
4. DUE TO THE LIMITED NUMBER OF PASSENGERS ON EACH SHUTTLE, WAIT TIMES AT THE AIRPORT MAY BE LONGER THAN NORMAL.
5. BUSSES WILL BE SANITIZED BETWEEN EACH TRIP.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding the airport shuttle.
August 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Departure: November 19, 20
Return: November 27, 28
Winter Break 2021/2022
Departure: December 16, 17, 18
Return: January 7, 8, 9
Spring Break 2022
Departure: March 4, 5
Return: March 12, 13
May 5, 6, 7