Cannon-Clary College of Education
Master of Science in Education
Tuition for the 2022-2023 school year remains at a reduced rate!
The Master of Science in Education programs are designed to facilitate the attainment of your vocational and personal goals without completing teacher certification requirements. As you will see from the curriculum plans below, these programs are flexible and can be designed to meet your specific needs in a variety of subject areas.
- Complete the online application.
- Request official transcripts* be sent directly from previous institutions to email@example.com.
- Request professional/academic recommendations from three individuals.
- Upload a copy of your Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) immunization record.
- Request official results from either the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) be sent to Harding University.
*Note: Harding alumni and current students do not need to request Harding transcripts as they are on file.
ADDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or 2.75 on the last 60 hours.
Cumulative GPA for provisional admittance: 2.35 (must maintain a 3.0 on the first 12 hours of coursework).
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) score of at least 380 OR
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) minimum combined score of 286
Please direct questions to:
Department of Graduate Studies in Education
The M.S.E. and M.S.E. Kinesiology programs both consist of 35 hours with the possibility of additional leveling work. Please see the program-specific curriculum plans below for more information.
M.S.E Curriculum Plan
[Art, Behavioral Sciences, Education, English, French, History/Social Sciences, Mathematics, Spanish, Special Education K-12, or Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)]