How to Apply
We're so excited you're applying to Harding! We recommend submitting your completed application as soon as possible. We encourage students to apply during their junior year of high school, but applications will still be accepted senior year.
- Application Form: Fill out the application form, which can be faxed (501-279-4129) or submitted online. A nonrefundable $50 fee is required to apply. When applying online, you should pay online. If faxing your application, please pay over the phone at 800-477-4407.
- HOUSING: A refundable* $140 housing deposit is required if you plan to live on campus. This deposit is not mandatory for acceptance, but must be turned in before registering for classes. If you plan to live in on-campus housing, please complete the housing preference form when applying online. (The application fee + housing deposit may be paid with one check to Harding University.)
- TRANSCRIPTS: Take the transcript request form to your guidance counselor or registrar and have them send an official transcript to us.
- High school students need to have an official transcript for acceptance for admission. You will also need to make arrangements for a final transcript to be sent after your graduation.
- Transfer students who are transferring 14 or more hours to Harding must send an official transcript of all college work completed. If you are transferring, and have 14 hours or more, we will not need a copy of your high school transcript.
- Harding has also partnered with Transferology. Once you have created your free account with them, Transferology will allow you to not only view course equivalencies from other colleges and universities, but it also allows you to chat with advisors about courses you have taken or wish to take elsewhere, visit with your recruiter, view information specific to Harding and much more.
- ACT OR SAT SCORES:
We require applicants to send official score reports directly from ACT or SAT. We do not accept copies of online scores or scores on transcripts. Log into your ACT or SAT account to send your scores. If you have questions about the status of your score, contact your admissions advisor. Transfer students who are transferring 14 or more hours are not required to send us a copy of test scores. Harding’s ACT code is 0124; our SAT code is 6267.More information about requesting official SAT scores.
More information about requesting official ACT scores.
*Housing deposit is refundable if cancelled by May 1 for the fall semester, Oct. 1 for spring semester, or April 1 for summer sessions.
Commuting students will not need to pay the $140 housing deposit.
Student Intranet Access
Students who have already been accepted to the University will receive access to the intranet used for current students located at pipeline.harding.edu. We recommend bookmarking this address in your browser for future use in registering for classes, selecting a meal plan and completing other tasks.