Thank you for inquiring about enrollment at Harding University. We appreciate your interest in attending our school. We currently have more than 250 international students representing 54 foreign nations.
How to Apply
International students seeking admission to the University should submit the following:
1. Apply: A nonrefundable $50 fee is required to apply. When applying online, you should pay online. You may also pay over the phone by calling 800-477-4407.
2. Send us your complete academic credentials: This includes certificates, diplomas, matriculation examination results, degrees, etc. These must be sent directly from your school.
3. Send your TOEFL or IELTS scores: If official language is not English. These must be sent directly from the testing center.
- All international students, both undergraduate and graduate, who enroll at Harding University are expected to present a TOEFL score of 550 or higher (or an equivalent combined score of 70 on the IBT) or a 6.0 on the IELTS.
- The enrollment fee covers all First-Year Experience costs and activities. This includes Bison Bound (student orientation), Impact (welcome week), and other FYE events such as the Freshman Retreat and the Pre-union Dinner.
- This fee is refundable if notified by May 1 for fall applicants, Oct. 1 for spring applicants, and April 1 for summer applicants.
5. Send us a copy of your passport
6. Send us a copy of your immunization records: Immunization records can be sent to email@example.com
When all items for admission have been received, you will be considered for admission. An I-20 will be sent only after a student has been accepted to the University.
Each student must file a $1,000 deposit which will be used towards your first semester's tuition at the university. Upon receipt of these deposits and the other admissions items, the student's credentials will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee. The enrollment deposit is refundable if they cannot attend for any reason. Students will not be accepted without the deposit.
Cost & Financial Aid
The estimated annual cost for tuition, fees, room and board is $27,179. Although international students are not required to take the ACT or SAT, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions Services strongly recommends that students take one of these tests to possibly qualify for scholarship money.
The cost for a two-semester period (nine months) — including tuition, fees, room, board, and supplies — is approximately $27,179.
Although Federal financial aid is not available, some international students may be eligible for private loans. Also, international students may be eligible for scholarship assistance up to 1/4 tuition. However, certain restrictions do apply. Harding University cannot guarantee part-time employment during the regular semesters, nor during the summer months. In no case will a student be able to receive financial assistance from the university which will exceed actual tuition costs. Funds for room, board, books, clothing and miscellaneous expenses must come from some other source.
The school year consists of two semesters (about 4 1/2 months each), with the first semester beginning late in August and the second in January. Most students attend only these two semesters; however, the summer sessions begin in June and enable some students to acquire additional credit equivalent to about two-thirds of the coursework of a regular semester.
Searcy, AR 72149-5615 USA