Transfer Students

We are so happy you are interested in transferring to Harding! Choosing a college is a big decision, and we hope you will make Harding your home to complete your degree program and find your calling. At Harding, we strive to be a community of mission, providing transformational experiences that nurture faith, strong values and lifelong connections. We are thrilled at the prospect of having you join the Harding family.

Transfer to Searcy

Bison Ready is a program for transfer students who are admitted to Harding and will be enrolling for a future semester. Whether you are transferring from another college or university or upon completion of two-year program prerequisites elsewhere, you can be Bison Ready. No matter when you’re officially joining us, we want to welcome you to the herd and help you get involved.

Transfer to NWA

Harding Northwest Arkansas, located in Rogers, works closely with Northwest Arkansas Community College (NWACC). The two-year degree completion program offers students the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree in education after completing an associate’s degree or the required prerequisite coursework at NWACC. Designed with the nontraditional student in mind, HUNWA offers flexible/evening scheduling, online classes and eight week courses.

2+2 Partner Institutions

These partnerships between Harding University and 2-year colleges allow a seamless transfer experience to a bachelor's program at Harding for students who have earned an associate degree in a qualifying program from a partnering institution.

Apply for Admission

Before applying, understand how your current credits will transfer & apply at Harding.

Learn More
  • They just became my family as soon as I met them.

    Makayla Twigg, senior ,
    Broadcast journalist major

    Read Makayla's story
  • I've found that I belong here.

    Patrick Kelly, sophomore ,
    Electronic Media Production major

Actions after acceptance

Now that you've applied, review the post-acceptance action items below.

Learn More

Become a Harding Bison

You can complete your undergraduate degree in education through the College of Education. Our Northwest Arkansas location offers a two-year program! Learn more about this degree completion option.