Bison Ready is a program for transfer students who are admitted to Harding University and will be enrolling for a future semester. Whether you are transferring from another college or university for the upcoming semester or upon completion of two-year program prerequisites elsewhere, you can be Bison Ready. Once you’re admitted, no matter when you’re officially joining us at HU, we want to welcome you to the herd and help you get involved in what’s happening on campus.
Who can be part of Bison Ready?
Transfer students who have been admitted but are not yet enrolled.
What do I need to go to get Bison Ready?
- Go to harding.edu/transfer > Apply for admission and review the transfer student requirements.
- Complete and submit the application. Be sure to select Transfer, and indicate the year and semester you plan to enroll.
- Your Bison Ready advisor will be in touch with additional information and next steps.
What are the benefits of Bison Ready?
- Reduced enrollment fee
- Bison Ready transfer scholarship up to $5,000 (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Bison Ready student ID card
- Free admission to all Harding athletic events
- Student rate admission for all campus events and concerts
- Waived registration fee for your choice of campus visit day events
- Complimentary ticket to annual Homecoming musical and Spring Sing musical extravaganza
- Access to Harding University Brackett Library resources (on campus and online)
- Notifications about upcoming campus events