Consumer Information

The following is a list of consumer information that Harding University is required by federal regulations to make available to you as a student or parent of a student. This is a brief summary of the information available and contact information is provided if you would like to request a paper copy. Also, a Summary of Disclosures is available here.


Harding Provost Office Accreditation page

Harding University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (312-263-0456 or 800-621-7440). Harding also maintains specialized accreditation for its programs as appropriate to its educational purposes and has more than 50 degrees/majors offered by colleges, departments, and programs that have specialized accreditation.

Achievement Data

The most recent completion rates and licensure pass rates for selected programs are provided via a link to current online data whenever available.

College of Allied Health:
Athletic Training (scroll to Board of Certification (BOC) Chart drop-down)
Physician Assistant Studies
Physical Therapy  (scroll to Program Outcomes drop-down)
Speech-Language Pathology

College of Arts & Humanities:
Art & Design - Interior Design

College of Business Administration  (scroll to Accreditation drop-down)

College of Education

College of Nursing:
Undergraduate Program Outcomes (scroll to drop-down)
Graduate Program Outcomes (scroll to drop-down)

College of Pharmacy  (2nd & 3rd FAQs)

Harding School of Theology  (Click on this link, then on the “H” for Harding and
                                                  then on the desired Annual Performance Report.)

Athletic Programs

Equity in Athletics Report

Athletic graduation rates and success rates are available through the NCAA website.

Federal Graduation Rates

Academic Success Rate Report

College Navigator

College Navigator is a free consumer information tool that guides, leads, and directs students, parents, high school counselors and other interested parties to information about higher education institutions. The primary data source for College Navigator is the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System, or IPEDS.

Complaint Policy

Harding University takes very seriously complaints and concerns regarding the institution. Most complaints or concerns of a specific nature should be initiated and resolved at the campus level through normal University processes whenever possible. An email address ( and a toll free number (844-678-2777) are available to help a student understand the process for filing a complaint. The university has an official complaint policy as well as a formal complaint form.

Complaints associated with the institution’s compliance with academic program quality and accrediting standards may be directed to the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) following their complaint process which is published at

Students enrolled in Harding postsecondary distance education (e.g., online courses, clinical placements, etc.) who wish to file a complaint with the Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE) for an unresolved grievance at should adhere to the following:

1)  Complaints regarding academic issues:

If the grievance or complaint is in regard to academic issues such as grades or student progression, the student must follow the institutional grievance procedures. According to the ADHE, complaints regarding grades are governed by institutional policies.

2)  Complaints regarding non-academic issues:

If the grievance or complaint is related to non-academic issues, the student should follow the institutional complaint policy. A student may choose to file a grievance with the Arkansas Department of Higher Education using this form, although it is recommended that the institution complaint process be completed first. According to the ADHE, complaints regarding student conduct are governed entirely by institutional policies.

Harding University is authorized by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission (THEC). This authorization must be renewed each year and is based on an evaluation by minimum standards concerning quality of education, ethical business practices, health and safety, and fiscal responsibility. For grievances by students enrolled at the Mid-South Professional Center that are not resolved at Harding, please contact THEC at (615)732-7495.

For students receiving online instruction and residing in states other than Arkansas and Tennessee, complaints may be filed with the appropriate state contact as listed in the directory published at

Constitution Day

Each year, on September 17th, an educational program pertaining to the United States Constitution is presented in chapel which all undergraduate students are required to attend. Contact: Jon Roberts, or 501-279-4257.

Emergency Response


Research Misconduct Policy

Please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs at or 501-279-5314 for more information regarding Harding's research misconduct policy.


Vaccination Policy

Arkansas Locations

Certificate of Immunization

Voter Registration