A Message from the President
Dr. Mike Williams
About the President's Council
The President's Council has provided more than 50 years of service to the University. With both energy and generosity, council members have a distinguished record of faithful support. The council includes alumni and friends who are committed to the mission of Harding University and act as:
- Partners in our noble cause of Christian higher education
- Prayer warriors for our community
- Goodwill ambassadors for the name of Harding
- Recruiters of students
- Networkers for our graduates
- Providers of advice related to Harding’s well-being
We invite you to join the President's Council
The Council includes people who are committed to the mission of Harding University: to integrate faith, learning and living. From a wide geographical distribution, the University seeks additional men and women for Council membership who demonstrate interest in advancing the cause of Christian education and its potential impact on the world through their service to Harding University.
Commitment is also shown through contributions to the President’s Council Scholarship Fund. We are seeking a multi-year commitment (typically three years) at the levels listed. This can be set up monthly or however is best for you. You would join members across the nation who love Harding and the Christian atmosphere that our students experience.
If you are interested in joining the President’s Council or learning more about this opportunity, please contact the Office of University Advancement at 501-279-4312 or email email@example.com. We would love to partner with you in this journey.
See a listing of Senior Advancement Officers.
Are you a new member? Fill out the Questionnaire.
Membership & Giving Levels
Your committment and support enable Harding to continue the legacy set by our past presidents and many others who made Harding their personal ministry. As a token of our appreciation for your donation, you will be recognized on a donor wall in the lobby of the David B. Burks American Heritage building.
David B. Burks Level
Honoring Annual gifts between $600-$1,499
Clifton L. Ganus, Jr. Level
Honoring Annual gifts between $1,500-$4,999
George S. Benson Level
Honoring Annual gifts between $5,000-$9,999
J.N. Armstrong Level
Honoring Annual gifts of $10,000 or more
Recognition and Benefits
- Online newsletter highlighting events on campus and President’s Council-related news
- Opportunities to provide feedback to the University
- Invitations to meet and hear from the president at the semi-annual President’s Council breakfast meetings
- Two complimentary tickets to the Black and Gold Dinner during Homecoming in the fall
- Tickets to the President’s Council tailgating lunch prior to Homecoming football game
- Two complimentary tickets to the Homecoming football game and the Homecoming musical
- Two complimentary tickets to Spring Sing
- Name recognition on the President’s Council display in the Heritage lobby
- Other events throughout the year
PC Spring Sing Events Spring 2022
We invite you to join us for the President’s Council meeting and activities on Spring Sing weekend, April 14-16. The weekend will begin Friday morning with the President’s Council golf tournament at Red Apple Inn & Country Club with tee-off at 8:30 a.m. We welcome you to join us for pastries and coffee beforehand in the clubhouse. A buffet lunch will be served in the Inn after the tournament. Register to pay individually or for multiple players. Choose "Spring 2022 PC Golf Tournament" and then "Register as Guest." Start forming your teams now! We will place you in a team if needed.
Enjoy the Spring Sing performance of "Moments" Friday night or on Saturday. See ticket information below. For PC codes for complimentary tickets to Spring Sing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Saturday morning at 10 a.m., we will come together for the annual spring meeting in Cone Chapel. We will adjourn at 11:30 a.m. to enjoy brunch together in the Founders Room. Register you and up to 3 guests.
Join us for other fun activities on the front lawn: food trucks, the annual Easter egg hunt, a spring vendor market, and visits from superheroes! See the schedule of all campus Spring Sing activities.